Ponti Veterinary Hospital

25007 E Wellesley Avenue
Otis Orchards, WA 99027



                                           HEALTH CERTIFICATES
   When an animal, dog, cat, horse, bird, goat, cow, etc., travels across states lines, internationally or by air, a health certificate is required.  We can advise you of what exactly is required and we have the forms here.  Our vets do the health certificate exams.  Please call with questions regarding specific animals.


We are capable of providing Washington State and Idaho State health certificates for small and large animals.  

Please remember to plan well in advance (4+ weeks) when your pet(s) will be traveling internationally.  Each country traveled to has their own entry requirements that must be met with proper paperwork completed and endorsed by the USDA/APHIS.


When traveling interstate with equine, farm animals, or exotics, each State can have varying requirements to meet for entrance.  For your convenience, our clinic can contact the state you are traveling to and determine what requirements are needed for compliance.